Like women, men too face problems with the urinary tract and at times it could be due to infection in the same. There are multiple symptoms that an individual may experience, like a
- There might an increase urge to urinate
- The frequency of urination might increase
- Burning sensation in the urinary tract
- Itching in the urinary tract
- Discharges that might be seen at different times of the day.
There are allopathy medicines that cause a quick decrease in the symptoms for the same. However, most of the times, the intake of these medicines can lead to damage to the intestinal tract and hence the need to turn to alternative medicines.
Most of the homeopathic doctors would agree that the patient comes to them much after the initial infection has set in and at the time of consultation the condition of the patient is chronic and needs a constant monitored treatment. A homeopathic treatment that is administered in a careful manner can lead to the total eradication of the disease.